- Social Security number and income
- account balances and payment history
- transaction history and insurance claim history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does Old United Insurance Group share?
Can you limit this sharing?
- apply for financing or apply for a lease
- apply for insurance or file an insurance claim
- give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Old United Insurance Group’s affiliates include financial companies Vantage Reinsurance, LLC and dealerships affiliated with Van Tuyl Group, LLC.
- Old United Insurance Group does not share with any nonaffiliates so they can market to you
- Old United Insurance Group does not jointly market.