Click here to print brochure
What is Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is an innovative process developed by automotive manufacturing production teams to remove small dings and dents from painted sheet metal surfaces without harming the vehicle’s factory finish. PDR works from the inside and therefore, does not require sanding, painting, or body fillers. In most cases, there is no evidence a dent ever existed.
Click the play button below to watch the video.
Benefits Of The Paintless Dent Repair Service Program
- Unlimited usage during the service agreement term
- Our sign and drive service means you don’t have to pay cash for PDR services
- No deductible
- PDR services include a lifetime repair warranty, which guarantees 100% customer satisfaction and that the dings or dents will not re-appear
- New vehicle factory warranty does not protect against dings and dents
- Costs are typically less than your insurance deductible
- More convenient and less time consuming than traditional body shop repairs
- Protects the vehicle’s value when it comes time to sell or trade.
- May reduce lease turn in penalties
- Transferable to the next owner
- Click here for more informaton